Practical Thoughts

Life Should be Easy

Monday, October 10, 2005

Bragger Vs Bloggers

The blogging community would be shocked by now to see the twist in the IIPM Vs Bloggers war. While I am shocked beyond belief at Gaurav Sabnis's decision, I can't help laugh at the puerile nature of operations by IIPM and its chelas.

I decided to take a look at the profile of India's self declared " economist, management guru, author, social thinker, and a daring entrepreneur all rolled into one enigmatic personality"

He was a Gold Medalist all his life (The fact to be noted is that he was in his baap's college all his life)
If my father had a college, even I would be a Gold medalist.Arre gold kya, I would be a Platinum medalist.

Its like if Rahul Gandhi were to say how much he struggled to get the Amethi Lok Sabha ticket from Congress party :-)

I was surprised by the amount of Brag the website carried. First of all his website has the title "Websiteorg".

Now our brag king was awarded Management Guru award by Om Venkatesa Society chennai which is quite in the league of E&Y,Accenture, Bearing Point, Cambridge, Harvard etc (Pun Intended).
Curiosity got the better of me and I decided to search for Om Venkatesa Society Chennai in Google.
Guess What I found ??

I found many sites which carried this news of our brag guru receiving this prestigious award. Not a single link pointing to the prestigious academy/Org/Institute (whatever)!!! If someone finds the link please let me know !!
Amazing !!!

Someone once said "Empty Vessels Make More Noise" and here's a classic example.

Hail Freedom of Speech !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home