Practical Thoughts

Life Should be Easy

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Interview or GD
I was trying to file my tax returns for last year and contacted a desi company whose expertise was in helping H1/L1 guys in filing returns.
They have this process whereby they interview you. So I had to schedule this interview with them. I chose a time of my liking and I got a message from their site

Thanks for choosing our services.
Bonda Naga Venkata Sunita Kumari will be calling you...


My cube mate looks over my shoulder and says "You will be interviewed by 1 person or 5 people?"
I said I doubt if this is an interview or a Group Discussion !!!

3 Comments:

At 4/19/2007 4:07 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

man u attract names like that !

LOL

 
At 4/24/2007 2:17 AM, Blogger Gautam Jain said...

Where are you Sandesh!

No email nothing!

 
At 4/24/2007 2:18 AM, Blogger Gautam Jain said...

By the way... I came to your blog because somebody visited conceptworld from your blog. did you mention about conceptworld in any of your posts?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home